Cornwall Parent Partnership Service offer independent, confidential and impartial advice free of charge. They provide information support and training for parents and carers of children with special educational needs, to make informed choices about their child's education.
Cornwall Parent Partnership Service can assist with:
- Special educational needs for 0-19 year olds
- Information and guidance on the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice
- Exclusions from school of children with special educational needs
- School admissions
They can also:
- Provide confidential information and support via our telephone helpline
- Refer you to their dedicated Parent Partnership Officers for further support
- Signpost you to other relevant services
- Offer training opportunities for parents and professionals
- Provide support for groups of parents/carers
- Help with access to impartial resolution services
- Support you at relevant meetings
Cornwall Parent Partnership Service work closely with parents, schools, the Childrens Schools and Families Directorate with Cornwall Council and others to achieve the best outcomes for you and your child.
Telephone 01736 751921