Park House are having an open day so members of the community can come along to find out more about the facility, the careers we offer and other ways you can help.
Tuesday 21 February 2017 from 2pm to 8pm
If you can spare some time, pop in - no appointment required.
Would you like to find out about a career in care? We would like to meet people who are interested in:
- Working as care staff – full or part time, in the home or the community
- Working as domestic staff – full or part time
Would you like to provide social support to the people who live in Park House, perhaps you would like to:
- ‘Befriend’ residents – chatting, reading poetry
- Musicians – individual, bands, sing-a-longs
- Magicians – show us some tricks
- Entertainers – song and dance, acrobatics
- Dancers – young and old – come and strut your stuff
If you are interested in any of the above, please come along. If you can't make it to the open day, you can make an appointment for an informal chat any time at the Town Hall reception.