The Lifelong Learning Department offers free information advice and guidance on the Isles of Scilly
Who is it for?
It's available to you if you are living on the Isles of Scilly either permanently or seasonally.
What can we offer you?
We offer impartial, independent, information advice and guidance. It is completely confidential and unbiased. Our staff are qualified to national standards to ensure you get the best service.
We can work with you one to one and provide:
- Information and advice or refer you to other sources of help
- Advice on how to progress in your job or career
- Advice on how to change career
- Help in how to identify the skills you might need including maths, reading and writing
- Advice on financial support available to help you e.g. Progressive Isles project
- What to do if you are returning to work and need to improve your skills
- Information on training and courses both on Scilly and on the mainland
Plus lots more!
How do I book?
If you would like to make an appointment please:
Call 01720 424880
Or pop in to see us at the lifelong Learning Centre.
We do offer a drop in service at any time but to guarantee that there is someone available to see you it is best to book.