Following the most recent government announcement regarding Covid-19, we are now open to members of the public. We are now able to take payments, including cash payments, in person as well as general library services.
We can have up to two people or two household/support bubbles using the library at any one time. Whilst booking is not required it is advised to avoid waiting outside. Visits are limitted to 15 minute slots.
Children are now allowed in the library. However, due to Covid regulations there is still no access to the childrens toys.
The computer facilities are now open to the general public. Only one computer is avaliable and there is a time limit of 30 minutes per session. Please note that staff will not be able to offer assistance to you whilst you are using the computer.
Unfortunatly our toilets are currently out of service.
We will still be offering the following services that we ran during lockdown:
- Select and Collect – you will still be able to borrow library books, more details to follow
- Delivery service - if you are self isolating or shielding and cannot leave your home, we can deliver books to your door
- Book returns - There will be a bin outside the library during opening hours for you to place the books that you are returning.
- IT support – Every Thursday between 10am and 12pm, booking essential
- Council payments - can be made over the phone
To speak to a member of our team please phone 424400 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone Operating Hours
|Monday||9am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 4:30pm|
|Thursday||9am to 4:30pm|
|Friday||9am to 4:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 12:30pm|
- 1 public access computer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing in black & white and colour (A4 & A3)
- Colour photocopier (A4 & A3)
- Laminating (A4 & A3)
- Parking available at the front of the library
- Automatic doors
- Lift access to first floor
- Accessible Toilet (Currently out of use)
Regular Events and Activities
- Computer support (small fee) every Thursday, 10am to 12 noon
- Online story reading for children on our Facebook Group