Following the most recent government announcement regarding Covid-19, we are now open to adult members of the public. We are now able to take payments in person as well as general library services.
We can have up to two people using the library at any one time. Whilst booking is not required it is advised to avoid waiting outside.
The computer facilities are unfortunatly still close to the general public.
We will still be offering the following services that we ran during lockdown:
- Select and Collect – you will still be able to borrow library books, more details to follow
- Delivery service - if you are self isolating or shielding and cannot leave your home, we can deliver books to your door
- Book returns - There will be a bin outside the library during opening hours for you to place the books that you are returning. Please note that fines will continue to be waived until March 2021
- IT support – Every Thursday between 10am and 12pm, booking essential
- Council payments - can be made over the phone
To speak to a member of our team please phone 424400 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone Operating Hours
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 12:30pm|
- 2 public access computers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing in black & white and colour (A4 & A3)
- Colour photocopier (A4 & A3)
- Laminating (A4 & A3)
- Guillotine available for use
- Tea and coffee
- Parking available at the front of the library
- Automatic doors
- Lift access to first floor
Regular Events and Activities
- Computer support (small fee) every Thursday, 10am to 12 noon
- Story time, songs and crafts for the under 5s, monthly
- University of the Third Age (U3A) meetings
- Telling tales: adult storytelling/social event, fortnightly on Thursdays, 2pm to 3pm