Information, Advice and Guidance
How we can help you
We know that everyone has the ability and potential to develop and grow in their lives and careers. We also understand that sometimes things get in the way and can hold you back.
Our Service aims to:
· help you with careers decisions and planning
· support you in reviewing your skills and abilities and to develop new goals
· motivate you to implement your plan of action
· enable you to make the best use of high quality career related tools.
Have you been made redundant and are you unsure of your next move? Are you returning to work from time out? We can help.
Perhaps you have just finished college or university and are considering your next move. You might be unhappy in your current job and ready for a change, but not sure what. You might have been out of work for a while and looking for job hunting tips.
Whatever your situation, whatever your barriers, we’re here to help you overcome them and reach your potential.
We can help you:
· develop your CV
· search and apply for jobs
· understand the job market
· search for courses and training schemes
· find funding to support any learning
· identify your key strengths and skills
· explore your career options
· choose training routes that fit your lifestyle
· develop an action plan - this can help you achieve your goals
· refer you to other useful organisations.
How you can contact us
We aim to give you the advice you need in the method you prefer. Whichever method you choose, you’ll get the same quality advice that puts your needs first.
Please ring 01720 424444 or leave a message and request a call back
Post any careers questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book an appointment to speak to an adviser at Lifelong Learning on Scilly on 01720 424444