Whilst the Isles of Scilly is no longer a designated Enhanced Response Area (ERA), it remains just as important to follow the basics to reduce the spread of coronavirus on the islands - particularly as we're entering flu season. Please continue to consider the following Public Health advice:
- If you have symptoms, self-isolate immediately and get a PCR test.
- If you are not symptomatic, take regular lateral flow tests (and report the results).
- Get a vaccine (or booster) if you are eligible.
- Make space where you can and respect the wishes of others.
- Wear a face covering where making space is difficult.
- Continue to respect the policies of individual business owners and the measures they have put in place to protect their staff and other customers.
- Meet outside wherever possible. If meeting indoors, let plenty of fresh air in.
- Keep washing your hands and cleaning your surroundings regularly.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.