If your business was not eligible for the recent Local Restrictions Support Grant, you may be able to apply for the Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) which is aimed at those businesses operating from non-business rated premises. Expressions of interest can be made via our Collection Portal.
This call for expressions of interest will close at 4pm on Monday 30 November after which allocations from our discretionary ARG fund will be made to eligible businesses.
Your business may be eligible if all of the following apply:
- Business normally operates from 4 November
- Business has been unable to provide its usual in-person services from its premises
- Business does not pay business rates
Businesses will not be eligible if any of the following apply:
- they can continue to trade because they do not depend on direct in person services and can operate remotely will not be eligible.
- they have chosen to close but are not required to.
- they have already received maximum levels of state aid.
- they are in administration, or are insolvent.
Please note eligibility checks will be made and fraudulent claims prosecuted.