Follow us on our Active Scilly Facebook page for updates and announcements.
Unsupervised sessions -If you are an Active Scilly member* and have no health or mobility concerns on your PARQ, you can also sign up for our ‘unsupervised swimming’ sessions. Please ask a member of pool staff for details. Once you have been approved, you are also able to swim at Unsupervised times.
(*membership is open to island residents, and costs £8 for an individual for 6 months for an individual adult or child).
How do I book?
- Booking is advisable for all sessions as they do get full
- To book or for any assistance please ring 01720 424400 or email email@example.com
From 1st April £5.00 per session for Adult AS members, £7.00 per session for Adult non-members.
The cost for Juniors is £3.50 per session for AS Members or £5.00 per session for Non-members.
Monthly Membership Packages
If you would like a monthly membership package see here or talk to us on the phone or via email and we can assist you in your choice.
|Under 2's||1 Adult : 1 Child|
|2 and 3 year olds||1 Adult : 2 Children|
|Over 4's||1 Adult : 3 Children|
|Over 8's who cannot swim a length of the pool unaided must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Those who can may swim unaccompanied.|
- No child under the age of 8 is allowed in the pool without being supervised by a parent or carer, or responsible person over the age of 16.
- We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 4 years who cannot swim should be supervised on a one-to-one basis.
- Swimmers with disabilities: pool staff are not permitted to physically lift any disabled person into or out of the pool.
Where to find us:
The pool is located on the main road, just past Carn Vean tearooms from the North, or Porth Hellick from the South.
Isles of Scilly